Our institutional memberships are for organizations, universities, companies, schools or teams committed to enacting feminist values in their institution across four key areas:
- Resilience — long-term individual and institutional resilience through community-supported self-care
- Sustainability — sustainable models of work (studies, organizing, business, activism, creative work, etc.)
- Solidarity — lifting each other up, holding each other accountable + building genuine, values-based relationships
- Systemic Justice — an ongoing + intersectional commitment to systemic justice, rooted in education + healing
and want to connect meaningfully with institutions who share a long-term commitment to these values.
Looking for standalone speaking programs and workshops, private team-building events and feminist audits and advising for those looking for specific or short-term feminist expertise? We offer those services, too!
2019 Institutional Members
University of New Hampshire Women’s Studies Program
Feminist Oasis Institutional Membership Objectives + Benefits
We work with your organization to tailor benefits that make sense for their goals — but here’s where we start:
- Customize membership to meet the needs of your team
- Employee engagement, team-building, values-aligned action opportunities extended to your team
- Build feminist community with mission & values-aligned organizations + businesses
- Explore feminist values in action in your business, industry or sector
- Promote individual and institutional resilience through community-accountable self-care
- Onboarding, Goal-Setting + Monthly Resources
- Enhanced Feminist Oasis Membership Benefits for Your Team Members
- Networking + Cross-Industry Coalition-Building
- Access to Institutional-Level Programming
- Customized Package of On-Site Workshops, Internal Team-Building or Community Engagement Events
- Additional Workshops, Speaking Programs + Events at Member Rates
Interested in finding out more about joining as an Institutional Member?
Contact us through the form below or Email Crystal Paradis directly for an informational packet.