If our mission and values resonate with you, and you want to be a part of this exciting movement — please join us!
Get feminist resources in your inbox by becoming a Feminist Oasis member! Membership grants you insider communications that we hope will help you on your feminist journey, no matter where you’re starting from today.
Get Feminist Oasis emails
“Feminism is for Everybody”
Get two months free — $50/year
- Monthly emails from the Founder with resources built around the four feminist principles of Solidarity, Resilience, Sustainability and Systemic Justice
- An invitation to our quarterly events in the Seacoast, NH region
- Periodic insider updates from our student chapters
START A STUDENT CHAPTER
Want to explore feminist values on your campus?
We’ll support you to create a Feminist Oasis student club or chapter, so you can host networking/art/dance parties that build solidarity, “Get Cozy + Creative” meetups to practice collective self-care and resilience, “Feminists, Waffles, Work” coworking sessions to explore sustainable work models, and feminist book clubs and article clubs to explore systemic justice.
Student Chapters or Clubs
For students interested in the feminist principles of Solidarity, Resilience, Sustainability and Systemic Justice — and exploring how to put them into practice in their work and student life.
Student Chapter or Club Details
Benefits are tailored to each campus based on goals and preferences, but may include:
- Onboarding consultation to discuss goals, needs and interests
- monthly emailed resources and tools for chapter/club members
- bringing a speaking program or workshop to campus
- guidance on hosting feminist book clubs and article clubs that will spark feminist inspiration, build community, deepen chapter/club members’ knowledge of feminist history and spark productive conversations
- guidance on hosting Lift Each Other Up networking/art/dance party events to build feminist solidarity on campus
- guidance on hosting Get Cozy + Creative sessions, to practice collective self-care and resilience
- guidance on hosting Feminists Waffles Work sessions, for students to participate in feminist-framed workshops, explore sustainable work models and co-work in a values-aligned group
- guidance on publishing and distributing Action Plans to provide opportunities for advancing systemic justice across many aspects of life
MEMBERSHIPS FOR BUSINESSES, ORGANIZATIONS & INSTITUTIONS
As a member business or organization, you will be leading the way on putting feminist values into action in your community.
You’ll be co-creating our platform and will get access to a growing network of leaders in the professional, nonprofit, creative, education, advocacy and government sectors who prioritize putting feminist values into action in their work. You’ll be a critical part of the movement we are co-creating, envisioning new ways of doing business and more sustainable models of work.
For universities, businesses, organizations and institutions who want access to in-house Feminist Oasis resources, tools and workshops for implementing feminist values in your team, plus increased access to Feminist Oasis events for employees or team members.
Institutional Membership Details
Benefits are tailored to each organization based on goals and preferences, but may include:
- Onboarding consultation to discuss feminist values relevant to your institution or industry
- 1 elected in-house speaking program or workshop per year
- 1 in-house oasis/team-building event per year
- monthly emailed resources and tools for your leadership team, with best practices for putting feminist values into action
- free passes to Feminists Waffles Work sessions, for leadership team or employees to participate in feminist-framed workshops, network across industries and get focused work done remotely
- free passes to Get Cozy + Creative sessions, for leadership team or employees to participate in feminist-framed workshops, network across industries and get focused work done remotely
- free access to quarterly Feminist Oasis regional networking event for up to 10 team members
- access to bi-annual dinner for our institutional members
Prefer to pay by check? Mail payment to:
PO Box 341
Somersworth, NH 03878
*Be sure to include an email address so that we can follow up with your insider benefits!